Saturday, September 12, 2015

Money vs The World: Which is More Important?


People need to have a little faith in themselves and what they are capable of. Not to mention, they need to have a little faith in others as well. Yes, there are valid reasons to be realistic in terms of finances and timelines. But there's no point to telling someone they simply cannot do something or that they should find a different option.

I mean come on. Put the money worries aside and realize that there are so many more important things in this world. People who say things are unattainable because of their cost: Um, hello? Haven't you heard of working hard and earning that money? I think if I work as hard as I do, I should be able to spend my money however I please. Right? Right. So, if I have a dream that tends to cost a little bit more money than others, then why should I not work harder to achieve it?

There is never a good time for travel. Poor college students who have next to nothing in their savings. Adults in the "real world" who have money in their savings but no time due to work and a family.  But why should that stop someone from going? There is so much to see out there! Gorgeous views, different cultures, other people! How can you put a price or a time limit on something like that?


This is not an attack on anyone who prioritizes things differently than I do. I am simply stating my view and how I feel. I refuse to let money dictate my happiness, and I do not judge those who think about it differently.

So, rant over. This post will be shorter simply because that's all I had to say about it!

Go out there and do what makes you happy. Don't let others tell you that you can't do something. You got this!


Until next time,
Kay

No comments: