Friday, May 15, 2015

End of the Semester Reflection

Another semester has come and gone. I worked harder than ever, challenged myself to take classes I wouldn't usually take, handled grief as best I could, and came out even stronger of a person. I had the luxury and annoyance of living next door to my best friends. I say annoyance simply because I know we all bug each other at times, but we love each other no matter what. 

This semester brought on a lot more than I planned for. For that, I am grateful. I took a full course load that hounded me with readings, essays, research papers, analyses, etc. If I wouldn't have done that, I would not be able to manage my time and sanity nearly as well as I can now. I was pushed past my limits and created new ones.

The results of this last semester are that I am now the Asisstant Editor for Stylus: An Anthology of Freshman Writing, I am the Membership Outreach Chair for The National Society of Leadership and Success, and I am the best version of myself that I have yet to be. 

I am happy with my life and where it's going. I look forward to seeing what I can do next!

Until next time,
Kay

No comments: