Monday, May 25, 2015

A Glance at My Musical Side

I have been trying to find a way to send my Grandma the video of a song she should have access to whenever she wants. Engineering Harmony (the A Capella group I am a part of) performed Amazing Grace in honor of my Mom's birthday, which was May 3rd and the day of this concert. This was the best way I could come up with to share the video with Grandma, and for all of my readers to see what else I do other than writing.

This is not the best quality video, and Grandma is sniffling in the background of course. Please bear with me, and I hope this works! Enjoy!

video 

Since we are sharing videos today, I wanted to share something very special to me that Coro D'Angeli (women's choir) gave me at the end of the fall semester this year. They recorded a song we sang in our first concert and created a video for me to cherish and share with my family after Mom's passing. The women's choir has been my favorite choir, even in high school. The family that forms each semester/year is everything a girl could ask for. I enjoy choir not only for the music, but for the people who do things like this:

video


So, thank you to everyone who has supported my love for music and made it the best it can be. Without my choir family, I would not have been able to make it through the last months as well as I did. I love you all, and I can't wait to see what next semester brings our way. 
 
Until next time,
Kay

No comments: