Friday, April 10, 2015

Kevin!

I have another friend to introduce to you all! Let's call her Kevin.

Kevin is an Education major who is the math guru of our group. She is a person who will dedicate herself to something if she puts her mind to it. She loves her family and friends with all of her heart, and I know she would do almost anything for them. On many occasions she has sat with one of us girls while we vented about any issue we had, and she would do her best to cheer us up. She may not always have the words to say, but I know I can count on her for a good hug from her or Netflix binge session with her to make me feel better.

Kevin and I met, with the other girls, during Welcome Weekend last year. She also lived in the same dorm and we quickly became close. She and I bonded when I was an Education major as well. We had Intro to Ed together and that was how it all began.

Kevin and I, along with the other girls, went through some rough patches with other friends (ex-friends), but we came out even stronger with a closer relationship. We know that no matter what happens, no matter where we are, and no matter how long it has been since we actually spent time together, we will always be there. 

I am happy to say that, even though I won't be in Ireland next year, I will have Kevin as a neighbor again. I'm hoping that next year will bring us even closer.

Love you Kevin!

Until next time,
Kay


No comments: