Thursday, October 30, 2014

Stubborn Moodiness

Do you ever have one of those really good days with a crappy ending? That was yeaterday for me. The day was going so well. I was in a good mood, kind of hyper at times, classes went smoothly, work was good and productive, I read my book at lunch which was fun, I learned a lot and had fun in my last class, I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, got to play with a puppy, and it was going great. Then I got back to campus and somehow it ended with me having to leave a friend's house because they had stuff to do. Which, I understand, but the way I was rushed out of there really upset me. 

Now, the only reason this escalated so much is because I'm a moody female who gets upset when something doesn't happen the way it should have. He apologized like crazy all night, but I was too mad to accept it. It's hard for me to get used to change, and even harder for me to accept plans going awry. To everyone else, this would've been no big deal, and it shouldn't be. I know that. However, I'm too stubborn to get something out of my head once it's there. Once I'm upset about something, it's going to take a while for me to calm down about it, no matter how idiotic the situation.

Hopefully today will be a better day. Let's keep those fingers crossed.

Until next time,
Kay

No comments: