Monday, October 27, 2014

Lady

Let me introduce you to another one of my best friends here on campus. Let's call her Lady. Lady is an athletic type like Steve (see older post). I'm very jealous of her dedication and athleticism; there's no way I could keep up with her in a game or out on a run. She is also very funny and outgoing,  which is great to be around because I'm the opposite.

Lady is the newest member of our group. She is from the same hometown as Steve, they grew up together. Last year she lived in a different dorm and had a life away from us, so we didn't see her very much until midway into second semester. She was afraid we wouldn't like her at first, but she was way off. We loved having her around, she fit right in! I couldn't be happier that she moved in to the same dorm as us this year, it's great to have her around all the time. Besides, she and I can share clothes, which is super convenient for when she is going out and doesn't have dressy clothes. I've got her back.

The main reason I'm sad that she didn't start hanging out with us sooner last year, is because I don't get as much time with her than I do with everyone else.  I've had over a  full year of friendship so far with the other girls, with Lady, I only have a few months. It feels like I've known her my whole life, though. Either way, I'm going to miss her random snarky comments and the face she makes when she's proud of herself for something.

I've got to keep this one short, I have to go take a midterm. All in all, I'm extremely happy to have Lady in my life now. I will miss her dearly when I'm gone next year. Love you Lady!

Until next time,
Kay

2 comments:

Cindy Dy said...


Thank you for this post. Keep it up. Hope to read more post from you guys.

Wendy
www.gofastek.com

Kay said...

Thank you Wendy! I'm glad you liked it (:

Sorry I didn't see your comment until now, I forget to check my comments sometimes since not a lot of people comment regularly.


Kay