Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jane

Here is another friend of mine I'd like to introduce. I'm pretty sure she's the one who came up with the Judgement Free Zone in which us girls live. Her name is Jane. We met back in high school, my sophomore year and her freshman year, in Chemistry. We suffered through that class together; she got me through it, thankfully. We both thought that was where our story ended, Chemistry. Throughout the next few years, she played softball with my sister, who was in her grade. We thought we'd never be more than Chemistry partners.

Then, college came around. Jane ended up being the roommate to one of the girls I met on Welcome Weekend. She started to spend time with our little group as the semester went on, and soon enough, we were all inseperable. We had formed the Judgement Free Zone. Jane and I thought it was so funny how we became best friends after years of knowing each other. 

Jane is a beautiful athletic girl. I'm not going to lie, there are times I'm jealous of how naturally pretty she is. Also, she has that bubbly personality that you just want to be around all the time. She laughs at her own jokes, even before she says anything. She is a fantastic friend, she knows when to be serious enough to listen to any problems going on in your life. She knows when to make you laugh to cheer you up from those hard times. If you ever want a good laugh or someone to listen to your drama, she's always there.

I am going to miss her terribly when I study abroad next year, but I know we'll always be friends. Besides, we will always have Chemistry. 

Until next time,
Kay

No comments: