Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Changes

As the weather continues to change, I can't help but think back to how much has changed in my life in the last 2 months. A lot of things have remained the same: my friends, my major, where I live, my family, etc. Those things have stayed constant.

However, a lot has changed as well. I have gained a new prospective relationship, which is going very well. I am incredibly happy! Where I will be this time next year has changed from here on campus to Ireland (fingers crossed). What I want to do with my life has changed from book editor to publisher. I have decided I want to be the nice version of Sandra Bullock in the Proposal. Also, I have been reading a lot more than I used to. I've finished two books in the last two months and am working on a third right now. Last year I'm pretty sure I read a total of one and a half books in my full year on campus. 

A few other things that have changed involve my younger family members. My two little brothers are getting so big and are growing up way too fast. Also, I got to see my godson this weekend. He's already three months old! He makes the best faces I've ever seen on a baby, and his giggle is the cutest thing I've ever heard. Watching my  younger family members grow up is making me feel old.

Anyway, I can't help but reflect on how things have changed in my life these past couple months. I don't regret anything that has changed. I couldn't be happier with my life right now. 

Until next time,
Kay

No comments: