Thursday, September 25, 2014

Travel Internationally

Today's post will be a shorter one, mainly because I overslept and am running late for class (Oops!).

One of my first few posts was about my bucket list. Today, I am thinking about one of those items I listed. "Travel internationally." I have always wanted to travel out of the country, I've seen the pictures and seen movies. It seems like the perfect life experience for me.

My original plan was to study abroad in Ireland this coming spring. However, my plan seems to have changed a little bit in order to accommodate some other plans in my life. I am hoping to study abroad in Ireland next fall, my junior year. This plan will work out best for my life and where I need to be this time next year. I am meeting with the study abroad office tomorrow morning to get the ball rolling.

I couldn't be more excited about this plan. Of course, I will miss out on some things here in the states, and I will miss my family. However, this is something I need to make happen for myself. I have dreamed of Ireland my entire life, and I am finally capable of making that dream come true.

Anyway, like I said I'm running late for class. I've got to get going. Sorry!

Until next time,
Kay

No comments: