Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Expression Through Music

There are emotions that cannot be expressed through words. There are things I'm feeling that simply do not have words attached. I am a musician as well as a writer. Those emotions I cannot express through words, I express through music.

There is a song I am obsessed with lately. It's called Whisper by Two Worlds. The words do not fully apply to how I am feeling. It's the harmonies that satisfy the emotions I need to express. I could just listen to a version without words and melt to the softness of these two guys' voices.

Their voices mold perfectly together. I love all of their songs and covers they have done, but this song in particular calms me. It allows me to breathe and clear my mind for a little while. I'm even listening to it right now as I write this.

Can these guys follow me around all day and sing to me? That would give me the best day ever. Completely calm. There is something so magical about male voices singing beautiful harmonies like this.  Men who can sing will make a girl melt. At least a girl who can appreciate music and all the different aspects that come with the territory.

This is going to be a short one, because I have cleared my mind this morning by listening to this song on repeat. Have a great day everyone!

Until next time,
Kay

P.S. One other song of theirs I am in love with is their cover of Say Something originally by A Great Big World. Love love love!



No comments: