Thursday, August 28, 2014

College Life

Today I move back to college, and I couldn't be more excited! There are many things I am looking forward to with this coming school year. Here is a list of five things I am excited for.

1. Judgement Free Zone
My best friends make everything in life so much easier. We don't judge each other on anything that happens. We support one another and lift each other up. I absolutely love my best friends!


2. A job I enjoy
This year I get to work in the Writing Center as a tutor. As you already can tell, I love to write. Therefore this job sounds perfect for me!

3. My life
I love living my own life the way that makes me happy. I feel most myself where I can be most myself.

4. Classes of course
I love school, and I am excited for my classes this year. I mean come on, I have three English classes! (:

5. New things
I'm excited to see what this year has in store for me! I have a good feeling about this year.

Those are only a few things I am looking forward to as I move in today. Wish me luck!

Until next time,
Kay


No comments: